Are you looking for ways to prepare more competitive estimates and price quotes?
Do you want to sharpen your estimating and job planning skills?
Want to learn best practices for estimating and selling digit printing, large-format printing, mailing services, or fulfillment services?
This course is designed for experienced estimators who want to improve their estimating and planning skills.
What You Will Learn?
- Best Practices for estimating and planning
- Request for Estimates
- Qualifications and responsibilities of the estimator
- Planning jobs for production
- Layouts and impositions
- Improving the information from customers and sales
- Using budgeted hourly rates & production standards
- Calculations & formulas for estimating
- Prepress, offset, digital, wide format, bindery, mailing
- Paper, ink, materials, services, and buyouts
- Fulfillment charges, storage, pick and pack, kitting
- Markup and pricing strategies
- Computerized estimating software and e-commerce
Who Should Attend:
Experienced estimators, production planners, managers, print buyers, or anyone responsible for the estimating, pricing, or planning of print projects
When: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Location: Printing Industry of Minnesota IKON Learning Center, Roseville, MN
For more information or to register online click here: