By: Craig L Press,
The Printing Industries of Wisconsin (PIW), &
The Institute for Graphics and Imaging (IGI)
November 11, 2009
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Performance is essential for maximizing efficiency, productivity, cost effectiveness, and the utilization of resources. This session will teach you how to improve the overall performance of your organization by motivating your administration and production employees, selling change, overcoming resistance, setting performance goals, creating performance benchmarks and scorecards, pinpointing areas of improvement, measuring results, and creating incentive programs.
What Attendees Will Learn?
- Maximize the performance of your most valuable assets, your people
- Developing a performance oriented culture
- Integrating lean practices and principle
- Why "Change Is Good"
- 10 Ways to sell change
- Proven techniques to motivate employees
- Retaining your best employees
- Improving employee morale and engagement
- Evaluating employee performance
- Setting realistic goals for your employees
- Creating employee key performance metrics and scorecards
- Effectively collecting and presenting data
- Designing employee incentive programs
- Using technology to improve performance
Who Should Attend?
Principles, managers, financial officers, human resource managers, or anyone wanting to improve company performance by engaging, motivating, retaining, and maximizing the capabilities of employees.
Click here for additional information or to register: